The humble egg has impressive health credentials.
Eating more eggs is a fantastic way to give yourself a health boost. Eating whole eggs is vital: the goodness of eggs is found in the yolk (containing over 90 percent of an egg’s calcium and iron) and the white (containing almost half the egg’s protein).
Egg diet being a fad diet has taken egg as the main food item, which will solve all of your weight-related problems. You shall melt 12 pounds in mere one week while abiding by the plan.
BENEFITS OF EGG DIET
Egg diet is simple and easy to follow. Let’s have a look at some of the benefits of egg diet.
- You don’t have to force you to consume tasteless foods because egg being delicious in taste is one of the favorite foods of people.
- It’s easy to abide by the diet schedule because unlike other foods, eggs don’t consume much time in cooking. Since you need to consume boiled eggs, without spending surplus time on weight loss program, you can conveniently melt pounds from your body.
- Egg diet will provide you several yummy recipes. These recipes are simple and are convenient to follow.
- You will get radiance on your face with the nutrition provided by eggs.
- Besides keeping a check on your hunger pangs, high protein diet will trigger the fat-burning process in your body.
During this diet, avoid consuming pasta, salt, sugar, fast food, fatty meats, fried foods, and chips.
THE EGG DIET
- Your breakfast consists of 2 boiled eggs, one cup of low-fat milk and two oranges
- For lunch, you need skinless chicken meat, around 6 ounces of it, and one cup of Greek yogurt
- Your dinner is one boiled egg, one orange and 4 ounces of boiled chicken meat
- Breakfast: two boiled eggs and lemon juice from just one lemon
- For lunch, you can treat yourself with one serving of roasted fish and one fresh grapefruit
- Your dinner is just three hard-boiled eggs and nothing more
- This time, for breakfast you want three scrambled eggs, and you can throw in some parsley, dill, and onion into the mix
- For lunch, you want one serving of cooked chicken and some green vegetable salad (leafy greens, cucumber, arugula and similar veggies)
- Your dinner consists of one hard-boiled egg and two oranges
- For breakfast, squeeze one fresh lemon into one cup of warm water and get two hard-boiled eggs
- Your lunch includes one serving of boiled beef meat and one grapefruit
- For dinner, as with Day 2, you get three hard-boiled eggs
- This time, for breakfast you include some veggies, or two carrots, along with your two hard-boiled eggs and one tablespoon of sour cream
- Your lunch includes carrots again, along with two poached eggs and tomatoes
- For dinner, you have one serving of boiled fish, can be tinned fish as well, and salad
- Your breakfast includes one glass of Greek yogurt, and one fresh orange or lemon
- For lunch, you get two boiled eggs and two grapefruits
- For dinner, you get just a glass of fresh water
- Breakfast includes two boiled eggs, slice of dry toast and one tomato
- For lunch, you get 6 ounces of beef meat and one grapefruit or orange
- Your dinner is just a glass of water.
Use this egg diet for weight loss, but only use for one week. Remember to drink plenty of water and follow through with the steps to maximize your weight loss. When the diet is over, start eating normally again. To help prevent shocking your body with food, eat plenty of cheese, eggs, oranges, and grapefruit for the first few days – after your diet ends.
This egg diet for weight loss is easy to follow. Use it for a week and see how much weight you can drop.